How to send a Sms to Buyer
How To Stay On Top of Your Incoming Responses from Leads
1. To set the auto-stop of a drip campaign, go to the left sidebar menu. Go to the Leads → Leads (Active, Warm Leads).
- Click the Lead.
- Go to Actions in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Active Drip Campaign. The Auto Follow-Up window will open.
- Switch the toggle to Yes to auto-stop the drip campaign once received a call or SMS from the lead.
- Click the Set Auto Follow-Up.
Note: Once the drip campaign is set to auto-stop, the system will stop sending drip.
2. To be updated on the status of the Leads, view the number of Open Leads. Go to the Homepage → Dashboard. This indicates that there a task or the team assigned a task.
Note: Open Leads should all be responded before the end of the day.
3. To check only the Open Leads, click on the Leads → Active Leads.
- Click the Filter icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tick Open Leads under Lead Age. Click the Filter Leads button. All Open Leads will be displayed.
4. To update/ remove the Open Lead, call or send an SMS back to the Lead.
5. To respond to an Open Lead where there is no action needed to take, click “Open”. A confirmation message will open. Click the Delete Selected button to confirm. Lead removed from “Open” status notice will pop up.