How to Move a Lead to a Dead Lead
Step by Step Guide:
- Log in to your REsimpli account.
- Locate the lead you want to mark as a dead lead.
- Click on the lead to access its details.
- Find the “Move to Dead Lead” option within the lead’s details.
- Click on the “Move to Dead Lead” option.
- A dropdown menu will appear, prompting you to select a reason for marking the lead as dead.
- Choose the appropriate reason (e.g., “Property already sold”) from the dropdown menu.
- The lead will now be marked as a dead lead, and it will be moved to the “Dead Leads” section.
- To view the reason why the lead was marked as dead, scroll down within the lead’s details.
- The reason for marking the lead as dead will be displayed near the bottom of the lead’s details page.
By following these steps, you can move a lead to the “Dead Lead” status and view the reason for doing so within REsimpli.