How to send a Sms to Buyer
Web Form Appointment For Third Party Answering Service
1. To check the team members’ roles and responsibility:
a. Go to the right sidebar menu. Click on Manage User to see the team member’s role.
2. To share the Web Form link to the call porter or other answering services:
- Go to the left sidebar menu. Click the General tab → Web Form.
- Click Copy To Clipboard in the upper right corner of the screen to copy the link.
- Share the link to the call porter.
3. To book an appointment for the lead, ask the call porter to fill out the form.
- Click + Add Appts.
- Fill out the Add Appointment window. Type in the Appointment Title and Description.
- Select from the drop-down list on the “Availability For”. In case there are multiple people with different positions in the team, notify the call porter to assign the appointment to the acquisition manager.
- Leads are getting assigned to a round-robin basis by the system.
- Only persons in the team with an available schedule will be displayed.
- In case there is only one person available for an appointment, the time and date the person is available will be displayed (times and dates that are pre-scheduled will be blocked).
d. Select Date, Time Zone, Start Time, and End Time.
e. Click the Save Appointment button.