How to place Direct Mail order from List Stacking
How To Place Direct Mail Order From List Stacking
A. Place Direct Mail Order From List Stacking.
1. Go to the left sidebar menu. On the Dashboard, go to Marketing→ List Tracking→ Property Addresses.
2. Filter the data. Click the Filter icon in the upper right corner. A new window will open.
3. Under the General Filter tab → PROPERTY ADDRESS, VACANCY section, tick Valid under Property Address, and Yes under Vacant.
4. Under the Owner Filter tab, select the Absentee. Click the Apply Filter button
5. Filtered results will be displayed. Tick PROPERTY ADDRESS. Under Properties, select All Properties. Under Action, select the Order Direct Mail.
6. Confirm Order Direct Mail. The list will be uploaded.
7. The system will be directed to Marketing → Direct Mail.
8. Under “CAMPAIGN DETAIL”, type Vacant Absentee. Select First Mailing Date. Select # of Mailings (or the number of campaigns).
9. Click Next. The Mailers tab will open.
10. Select from the Mailers details. Click the drop-down menu to fill out the following slots:
- a. Mailing Type
- b. Ink Color
- c. Postage Type
- d. Mail Type
- e. Envelope
- f. Mailing Da
11. Repeat step # 10 for multiple mails to complete.
12. Click the Next button.
13. Fill out the Contact Information (Contact Details, Return Address, and Shipping Address). Click the Next button.
14. Review the details (Campaign Name, Mailing Details). Click the Next button.
15. Select payment method. Click Add New Card to add a new payment method. A confirmation message will pop up in the upper right corner (Your Direct Mail order has been placed successfully).
Note: Once the payment method has been selected, the details of the order will be displayed.
B. To Check the Direct Mail Order (who have been mailed and who have not yet mailed)
- Go to Marketing→ List Tracking.
- Click the Filter () icon in the upper right corner of the screen. A new window will open.
- To check the details of Direct Mail status:
a. Direct Mail – sent (persons that have already mailed).
i. Go to Marketing Filter, select Yes.
ii. Click Apply Filters.
The list of people that have already sent mail will be displayed.
b. Direct Mail – not yet sent (with valid property and mailing address).
i. Go to General Filter, under Property Address, select Valid.
ii. Go to Owner Filter, under Mailing Address, select Valid.
iii. Go to Marketing Filter, under Direct Mail Sent, select No.
iv. Click Apply Filters.
c. Direct Mail – Sent (with valid property and mailing address).
i. Go to Marketing Filter, under Direct Mail Sent, select Yes.
ii. Click Apply Filters.
4. To check the details of the sent mail:
a. Go to the Marketing → List Stacking, click Property Address (blue font). The property details, marketing details (the mailing date of Direct Mail), and related properties will be displayed.